Financial Aid Resources
- WSU Financial Aid for Undocumented Students (English Version)
- Ayuda Financiera para Estudiantes indocumentados (Spanish Version)
Resources for Safety and Support
The following resources can help you organize your contacts and resources:
- United We Dream Notifica App - allows you (and your family and friends) to sends out secure messages to your support network if you are at risk of detainment or deportation.
- Fill out a G-28 Form in the event that you are detained and need legal representation.
- Report incidents with Washington Immigrant Solidarity Network (WAISN) at 1-844-724-3737.
Resources for Parents and Power of Attorney
WSU Departments and Resources
- The Division of Student Affairs
- Office of Civil Rights and Compliance Investigation (CRCI)
- Office of Outreach and Education
- Access Center
- Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation Resource Center
- Student Support Services - Trio Program
- Discrimination & Harassment Policy
- International Programs
- Women's Resource Center
- The Center for Community Standards
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Task Force
- Help with Library Resources