Skip to main content

Crimson Achievement Pathways Team


The current policy to allow for DACA renewals could change very soon. The Trump Administration may ask a court to stop the order or announce a new change in policy.


For individuals who (1) currently have DACA: 

  1. Fill out a renewal application, form I-821D, in black ink, or typed:;
  2. Fill out forms I-765 and I-765WS, in black ink, or typed (which can also be found at;
  3. Get your passport-style photos taken. The application requires two passport-style photos, attached to the application. You can get these photos taken at Rite-Aid, Walmart, and other stores with photo services;
  4. Make a copy of each side of your Employment Authorization Document, even if it’s expired. You will need to submit this with your application;
  5. Get a check or money order for the filing fee of $495, and the check or money order must be made out to the “U.S. Department of Homeland Security” 
  6. If you have any new criminal records since your last DACA application or renewal, including traffic tickets, call the University of Idaho Immigration Clinic: Kate Evans (612-850-5340) or Courtney LaFranchi (541-214-9273);
  7. Once your application, documentation, and passport photos are put together and ready to go, make a copy of the entire filing for your records;
  8. Mail the filing to:
    1. Dallas Lockbox if you are in Idaho:
      O. Box 660045
      Dallas, TX 75266-0045
    2. Chicago Lockbox if you are in Washington:
      O. Box 5757
      Chicago, IL 60680-5757
    3. If you reside in a third state, please call the Immigration Clinic or check the filing address here:;
  9. For more detailed information and FAQs on DACA renewals, please see 
    For a printable checklist of required documents, please see


Initial applications and examples of the types of evidence that are accepted, please see